To be eligible to participate in the promotion ceremony and activities, 8th grade students must:
- Maintain a cumulative 2.0 overall grade point average (GPA) during their 7th and 8th grade years.
- Attend at least 90% of the school days in session during the student’s enrollment in school. Home/Hospital participation or an Independent Study Program (5-15 days) shall constitute attendance.
- Have no more than two (2) home suspension for the year.
- Not be suspended (in-school or home) during the last 20 days of school.
- Clear all obligations (Including, but not limited to: library fees, sports uniforms, PE loaner clothes, PE locks, textbooks, damage to Chromebook, classroom novels, etc.)
*Students enrolled at Atwater Senior Academy (ASA) during the 4th quarter do not qualify for participation in promotion ceremony and/or activities.