Each quarter, students may be eligible for a reward based upon the following criteria:
- 3.0 cumulative quarter GPA
- No class, in-house, or home suspensions
- No more than two (2) detentions for tardies, or one (1) truant tardy during the quarter
- No more than three (3) days of excused absences or one (1) unexcused absence. Any single period, or part thereof (i.e. come to school late more than 30 minutes, leave and return for an appointment, or leave early), which is unexcused, will be counted as a full day of absence for the quarter rewards calculation.
- No outstanding obligations (Including, but not limited to: library fees, sports uniforms, PE loaner clothes, PE locks, textbooks, damage to Chromebook, classroom novels, etc.)