Eligibility to attend a Mitchell Senior dance is based upon the following criteria:
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) or better on their last progress report or report card.
- May not have more than one “F” on their last progress/report card
- No benching, in-house or home suspensions within 20 days of the dance
- No classroom suspensions the week of the dance
- No more than 3 R's in the current quarter
- No outstanding obligations (Including, but not limited to: library fees, sports uniforms, PE loaner clothes, PE locks, textbooks, damage to Chromebook, classroom novels, etc.)